- All new users of EMRL services, or other users with a new project, should contact Biao Zuo
- All new users of the EMRL facility must receive training by senior staff to ensure proper operation and prevent misuse of the equipment.
- Established users can directly contact the Core Staff.
- All users must fill a Request Services Form online for every request,
and attach the printout from that request to the specimens.
- When the requested service is completed, the users will be billed according the fee schedule approved by the Scientific Advisory Committee.
- If a project requires specific reagents, the user will be responsible for the extra cost to obtain the reagents.
- Acknowledgement: When an author of accepted manuscripts acknowledge the effort
and technical contribution from the EMRL staff, credit should be given to "The Electron Microscopy Resource Laboratory of the University
of Pennsylvania". Specific acknowledgements to individual staff members are not necessary, but appreciated.